Our excellent delivery track record is supporting our rapid growth, thus creating the following opportunities:
As a Senior Manager, you are responsible for the execution and delivery of a large engagement or multiple
small projects with limited supervision. You will have the ability to define a roadmap, communicate an
implementation plan, and ultimately lead a team through the assessment, design, build, and deploy phases
of a project. You will also work with senior level client teams (typically C-level executives) to
communicate complex information in a relevant, clear and concise manner. Additionally, you will
participate in corporate citizenship activities, including performance management and talent acquisition.
- MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Strong Program Management background (Planning, Scoping, Budgeting, Staffing, Execution)
- 7+ years related experience (Big 4 consulting experience strongly preferred)
- Well developed expertise in business process re-engineering and operations in high-tech industry
- Domain expertise in one of the following: Sales Operations, Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Managed team size of at least 10 team members with cross-functional teams
- Politically savvy in dealing with conflicts and driving Executive level decisions.
- Problem solving skills based on analytical approaches
- Project management skills from project planning, to project execution ensuring quality of all work
You hold a suitable tertiary degree and have 8+ yrs successful track record in the management consulting industry, driving complex strategy execution initiatives in the private and public sector, with direct accountability for delivery of results. Specific experience in financial services, manufacturing and public sector are highly advantageous. All applicants must be RSA citizens or holders of valid permanent residence permit, enjoy a detailed and hands-on approach to management, are willing to travel extensively throughout RSA and Africa, value and embrace diversity and teamwork, work to tight deadlines and are looking for accelerated professional growth in a customer-driven, results-oriented organisation. Opportunity exists for rapid advancement to senior management level (ref: webcareers/pm).
Tired of boring assignments ? Frustrated by corporate politics and bureaucracy ?
Want to implement change, not write reports ?
Working or recently worked for a recognised management consulting company ?
We pay top salaries for the best talent ! If you have at least 5 years experience within the
management consulting industry, send us your CV. We have a number of vacant positions
for full time employees, contractors and associates, both short term and long term, as
Xybanetx is a leading Management Consultancy specialised in the design and
implementation of strategically motivated change management and performance
Our vision is to be "Africa's preferred partner in strategy execution".
Xybanetx is an established and expanding management consulting group specialising in the implementation of strategically motivated business development and professional change management programmes.
We service a diverse portfolio of “blue chip” clients, many of whom are benchmarked as the leaders within their respective industries. Our vision is to be “Africa's preferred partner in strategy execution”.
We have a vacancy for EXPERIENCED Senior Telemarketers to set appointments for our team of sales executives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Matric qualifications
- A dynamic personality with the ability to secure meetings with Corporate Executives (ESSENTIAL)
- Exceptional Self-Motivation
- A proven record developing new business
- Outstanding communicator skills
- Ability to persuade gatekeepers
- Results orientated.
We offer a market-related, fixed plus variable, remuneration. Part-time and full-time options are available.
To apply Email a CV no longer than 3 pages to email@example.com
Applicants without the required above pre-requisites will not be considered.
E-mail a brief (max. 3 pages) C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no recruitment agencies.